Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question about Jigsaw? Choose a category below to see answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- Where does Jigsaw deliver to?
- To view all the locations that Jigsaw delivers to, along with costs and transit times, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
- How much does Jigsaw delivery cost?
- To view all Jigsaw delivery costs, along with shipping methods and transit times, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- For security, all packages despatched will require a signature on receipt. This way you can be sure that they will reach the intended recipient.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- Can I return a sale item?
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can be returned within 30 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition.
This differs from sale items purchased in-store where we offer an exchange only for items returned within 30 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued. For more information on Jigsaw’s return policy, please refer to the Delivery and Returns page.
- How do I return or exchange unwanted items?
- We have tried to make returning items as easy as possible – even the bag we sent your original order in is reusable. Please see our Delivery and Returns page on this site for details. Step by step instructions are also provided on our returns form, which is sent out with your order. You can also take you returns into any of our own stores where you will receive your refund there and then.
We do not offer exchanges online at the moment but hope to in the future, however, you can exchange your items in a Jigsaw stand-alone store, depending on stock availability. Please note that if you have paid by PayPal you will not be able to receive your refund in store there and then, but the store will be able to request it on your behalf.
- How long do I have to return or exchange unwanted items?
- You have 30 days from receipt of your purchases in which to return any items purchased at full price. Under the Australian Consumer Law you also have the right to cancel your order within 10 business days of receipt of your purchases. This has to be done in writing to email@example.com. Please see our Delivery and Returns page for further details.
- Will I get my postage refunded if I return all my goods from my order?
- Where all of an order is cancelled or returned within 14 days, we will refund the standard postage cost in addition to the full value of the goods being returned. Please see our Delivery and Returns page for further details.
- Where should I send my returns to?
- Jigsaw Returns
- How long will it take for you to refund me, if I return some items?
- We start to process returns and refunds as soon as we get them. There is a bit to do at our end and this can take a little time. We try to get refunds completed within 14 days of receipt of your returned items, but we always say that it may take up to 30 days before a refund appears on your card statement.
Finding the Right Item
- I cannot find the item I was looking for online
- If a product has sold out (in all sizes) then it will have been removed from the site. If some sizes are still available, the item will still be shown online, with the available sizes highlighted.
If you are looking for a specific item, please feel free to call any Jigsaw store, click here for store details. They will be happy to try and track an item down for you.
- How do I find out about the style, fit or fabric of a specific item?
- Every style shown on our website has its own specific page – just click on an image in, say, dresses and you will be taken through to the page for that dress. On that page, the style overview is provided next to the main image. Greater detail on fit and fabric is provided in a box below the size and colour choice area.
- How can I tell which size will fit me best?
- Our website provides a detailed size guide, which details the main body measurements for each size stocked. This page can be reached by clicking on Size Guide at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, on any specific product page, there is a link to sizing info, which will return details on the specific type of item you are looking at.
Placing an Order
- What Credit cards do you accept and is the site secure?
- We accept all Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Maestro debit & credit cards. You can also pay through PayPal. Please note that if you have paid by PayPal you will not be able to receive your refund in store there and then, but the store will be able to request it on your behalf.
- When will you charge me for my items?
- At the point of order your bank authorises the payment for you. We only take the authorised payment when we despatch your purchases to you.
- What if I'd like to talk to someone before I place my order?
- No problem, simply call our Customer Service Team on +44 3303636300 (toll free in Australia) or +44 208 392 5603. Please see the Contact Us page for our opening hours.
- What are the benefits of setting up a ‘My Account’ on your site?
- Creating an account will allow you to:
- enjoy a much quicker checkout when you buy
- save many addresses and just select one when checking out, rather than typing in addresses each time you buy
- save items to a wishlist as you browse the site and then save the list for another visit
- save the content of your shopping bag, in case you ever have to sign off before finishing your shopping
- update your personal details whenever it suits you (change and edit your name, e-mail, contact number, addresses at any time of day!).
- If I set up an account will all my personal information be safe?
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
- Don’t worry! Click forgotten password, either here or on the “Secure Log In” page. Simply enter your name and email address and we will email you a new password straight away. Once you log in using this password, you can change it to a more memorable one, which is personal to you. You can change your password at any time in your ‘My Account’.
- I have previously registered on the Jigsaw Australia website but my login isn’t working and I cannot reset my password
- As a result of handing over operations to Jigsaw UK, and for security reasons, all customers who were previously registered on Jigsaw Australia will need to create their account again. However, once you have re-entered a few basic details they will be saved for future use. Click here to get started.