Delivery and Returns
Want to know where Jigsaw delivers to, what our return policy is? You should find all you need to know about our delivery, returns, and refund and exchange policies here.
Returning items is easy, and is free for all orders shipped in Australia when you print our wnDirect Returns Label at www.wnreturns.com/jigsaw/en
Delivery Methods, Costs and Transit Times
|Delivery Method||Transit Times||Cost|
|Standard||Up to 10 working days||Free on all orders over $100 or $10 on all orders under $10|
Returning items bought in the sale
- Can sale items be returned?
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can still be returned within the same 30 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition. This differs from our store policy where we offer an exchange only for the value of items returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Can I return a sale item in store for a refund?
- All sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ can be returned either online or to a Jigsaw stand-alone store for a full refund, providing all items are in their original condition and it is within 30 days of receipt. Sale items purchased in a store cannot be refunded but may be exchanged, providing the items are in their original condition and it is within 30 days of receipt.
- How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
- When you return an item purchased online to our warehouse or to any Jigsaw standalone store, we will aim to process your return within 14 days of the date we received it.
- Paypal refunds
- Please note that if you have paid for your order by PayPal and wish to return an item to the store, they will be able to accept the unsuitable items back and request the refund on your behalf.
- Where does Jigsaw deliver to?
- Jigsaw delivers to all areas of Australia.
- How much does Jigsaw UK delivery cost?
- Details of all the delivery options that we offer can be found above.
For our standard delivery service, whilst we try to meet all stated delivery times, on rare occasions during periods of excessive demand it may not be possible to do so.
- How do I qualify for your free delivery offer for home/work deliveries?
- We offer free delivery to all orders over $100 in Australia. Select the free postage option when you come to the check out and the delivery charge will be deducted from your order. The free delivery offer applies to Australian residents and to online orders only. No cash alternative will be given. The offer is subject to availability and Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Can I get my package delivered to an alternative address?
- You may wish to have your purchases delivered to a different address to that of the billing address on your chosen method of payment. This is simple to set-up. In My Account you can add and store additional delivery addresses, such as your work address or for gifts, enabling a smooth and easy check out and delivery process.
- How can I follow the progress of my order?
- Once we have posted your order, we will send you a despatch email confirming that your goods are on the way. If your goods do not arrive within our stated delivery times, please see the 'My parcel has not been delivered' question below.
- Who will deliver my parcel?
- You order will be delivered by Australia Post or another selected courier.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange details
- How do I return a product to Jigsaw?
- We hope you are pleased with the design and quality of your items. However, should you wish to return anything you've ordered or purchased please see below.
The quickest way to receive your refund for unwanted items is to return them to your nearest Jigsaw store within 30 days of receipt, along with your dispatch note and card you made the payment with.
Purchases made on the website or as a postal sale from a store:
Any items (full-price or reduced) may be returned for refund within 30 days of receipt provided they are unworn and undamaged.
Instructions on how to return your parcel are included for online orders and if you wish to return your items via post, you can print your returns label at www.wnreturns.com/jigsaw/en.
Please contact the relevant store for details on how to return a postal sale order made from a store.
Purchases made in Jigsaw stores:
Full-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. You can take the items back in person or post them back to the store you purchased them from.
Reduced-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store for exchange only within 30 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued for reduced-price items.
All returned items need to be unworn and undamaged.
- Product Condition
- Items must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that items must be unused and unworn, with no marks, scent or damage and in a resalable condition. Wherever possible, items should be returned in their original packaging with any product tags/tickets still attached.
Please be careful when trying on clothing that you are not wearing any make-up, hair product, fragrance, deodorant or other creams or substances, which may mark or damage the product.
- My item has arrived faulty
- It doesn’t happen often, as our warehouse team are working hard to ensure that all items are checked prior to being dispatched. However if you notice a fault, please return the item to us as soon you become aware of the fault and include details of the issue at www.wnreturns.com/jigsaw/en where you will be able to print your free returns label from.
- Non Returnable Items
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of certain items including, earrings, lingerie, swimwear and Jigsaw Organics Beauty products unless they are faulty.
We regret to say that we cannot accept Jigsaw items that were not purchased online. Items purchased in-store can be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store or posted to the store from where it was purchased.
- I want to return a Jigsaw Home product
- Jigsaw Home products may be returned if un-used, undamaged and in a re-saleable condition. All Jigsaw Home items must be returned with their original packaging within the time-frames – 30 days for a full price item and 30 days for a sale or special promotions product.
- How do I return a package by post?
- You will find step-by-step information on how to return an item on your paper receipt within your package. You should be able to return your items in the package the order arrived in, and you will be able to use a free returns label which can be found at www.wnreturns.com/jigsaw/en.
- To make your return, please follow the below steps:
- 1.Return any unwanted and unworn items within 30 days of receipt in their original packaging.
2. Fill in the returns form which can be found online at www.wnreturns.com/jigsaw/en and enclose it in the package to be returned.
3. Post the items back through your local post office. We cannot accept liability for items lost in transit, so please obtain proof of postage.
4. We will process your refund within 14 days, and will email you confirming this.
Returns should be sent to:
We are unable to accept responsibility for returned items until received by our distribution centre. Up to this point the items remain your responsibility. We strongly advise you use registered post and retain proof of postage, when returning items. We also cannot accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit during their return to us.
- How do I return a package to the store?
- Unwanted items can also be returned directly to any of our Jigsaw stand-alone stores. Please see our store locator to identify your nearest store and their opening times. Our store teams will be very happy to help you with any queries or to find a suitable replacement for the items you wish to return.
Refunds can only be processed in one of our Jigsaw stand-alone stores on presentation of proof of purchase. Please therefore, take your despatch note (enclosed with your original order) to the store. This acts as your receipt. Refunds will be processed to the card used to make the original purchase. Please refer to the despatch note to check your chosen method of payment. The last 4 digits of the credit card used will be shown just below the ‘Payment Received’ box in the “Your Purchases” section of the despatch note. Please note that if you have paid by PayPal you will not be able to receive your refund in store there and then, but the store will be able to request it on your behalf.
- How do I return an order paid for by PayPal?
- You can return your item(s) by post, following instructions on the Returns Form included in your parcel, or to your nearest store. If you are returning an online order paid for by PayPal to the store, the staff will be able to accept the unsuitable items back and request the refund on your behalf, which will be processed within 14 days.
- Currently we are not able to offer exchanges on online orders; however your local Jigsaw stores will be able to process this for you on your visit, depending on stock availability. You may also give the store a call prior to your visit to see if they can reserve the specific item and size for you before your visit.
- How do you make refunds?
- Refunds will be processed within 14 working days. If an order has been cancelled, refunds will also be processed with 14 working days, providing that we have been notified in writing that you wish to cancel your order.
Where items have been returned in exchange for other items in store, the balance of value between the returned items and exchanges will be credited to/debited from your credit card.
In the interests of security we do not store all the required parts of your credit card details needed to take payment. In the short term, we do hold the required parts of your credit card details to allow us to complete a refund to your card should you return items to us within the permitted 30 days.
Returned items which are accepted as faulty by Jigsaw or items that we incorrectly despatched to you will be refunded in full.
Refunds on returned items (which are not faulty) will not include the original p&p charge or the cost of returning the goods to us.
- My parcel has not been delivered
- On occasion delays beyond our control may be caused by the courier company.
If your package has not been delivered within our stated delivery times, please firstly check that the courier company has not attempted a delivery when you were out. All shipped packages require a signature and may be held at your local collection office. In the unlikely event of the courier company losing your order we are required to allow a total of 15 working days for them to investigate any loss and confirm failure to deliver. In the event of your order being lost, we will of course be happy to either provide a refund or resend the goods you originally requested. However, we are unable to process any refunds or re-deliveries during this 15 day period required by the courier company to investigate the loss. Once we have accepted that your order has been lost we will contact the courier company to claim for our losses. They may contact you by post to confirm our claim.
Should you suspect your order to have been lost by the courier company, please contact our Customer Services Team on email@example.com, or call us on +44 3303636300 (toll free in Australia) or +44 208 392 5603 who will be happy to investigate on your behalf.
- How do I cancel my order?
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 10 business days after you receive your goods. The term "cancellation" only applies if the whole order is returned. If you wish to cancel your order, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +44 3303636300 (toll free in Australia) or +44 208 392 5603.
Once you informed us of your decision to cancel your order, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days after you received your items to the below address:
If you paid for the delivery of your order, we will refund the standard postage costs you paid as part of that order by the same method of payment you used for the original transaction. If your order qualified for a free standard delivery, there will be no charge and therefore no refund of postage due as a result of the cancellation.
Please be advised that you are required to take reasonable care of the goods before returning them to us as we may make a deduction from the total reimbursements in the event of loss in value of the goods, as a result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will process your cancellation within 14 days after we have received your cancelled order.